cabbageworm in a sentence
- Keep an eye out for cabbageworms.
- Companions : Said to deter cabbageworms.
- Often referred to as the " imported cabbageworm " they are a serious pest to cabbage and other mustard family crops.
- On the other hand, I have seen both making a meal of cabbageworms, and am inclined to coexist with them wherever possible.
- Reported prey include the larvae of Mexican bean beetle, European corn borer, diamondback moth, corn earworm, beet armyworm, fall armyworm, cabbage looper, imported cabbageworm, Colorado potato beetle, velvetbean caterpillar, and flea beetles.
- It's difficult to see cabbageworm in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define cabbageworm in a sentence and how is the word cabbageworm used in a sentence and examples? cabbageworm造句, cabbageworm造句, 用cabbageworm造句, cabbageworm meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.