cabbage palm in a sentence
- Two soaring cabbage palms serve as the frame for his daughters'tree house.
- Maintenance of the Cabbage Palm tree is very easy and very adaptable.
- The gorge is a rich oasis with cabbage palms and other tropical vegetation.
- It can be found along marshes and in cabbage palms.
- It is the edible inner portion of the stem of the cabbage palm tree.
- In the deep south, a cabbage palm unpruned provides a good roosting area for bats.
- Vegetation includes cabbage palms, wetland grasses and a variety of temperate hardwood and pine trees.
- Cabbage palm stalks bristle like scimitars, scoring your ribs.
- Those gardeners reported that seedling cabbage palms seemed to take decades before beginning to form trunks.
- Cabbage palms cunningly tempt tots to climb, then rip legs wide open on the way down.
- It's difficult to see cabbage palm in a sentence .
- The cabbage palm is remarkably resistant to fire, floods, coastal conditions, cold, high winds and drought.
- "' Bathsheba "'is the main fishing village in the parish of cabbage palm trees and mahogany trees.
- Two of these are rented out to holiday makers, who often come from New Zealand cabbage palms.
- Practically the only trees remaining from before this period are cabbage palms ( " Livistona australis " ).
- A trail winds through mixed temperate and subtropical trees, including cabbage palms, mastic trees, gumbo limbos and strangler figs.
- I recall reading the observations of palm fanciers regarding our state tree, the cabbage palm ( Sabal palmetto ).
- Habitats include river swamps with cypress trees and hardwoods, cabbage palms and oak hammocks, and some areas of pine lands and palmetto prairies.
- Florida's wild " Sabal palmetto " or cabbage palm was once a source of hearts of palm but is now protected by conservation law.
- But with quarterly applications of fertilizer and regular irrigation, seedling cabbage palms grow rapidly, making a profound impact in the landscape within a few years.
- Among notable introduced species, the cabbage palm ( " Cordyline australis " ) has been planted in coastal areas and may be seen in many gardens.
How can I put and write and define cabbage palm in a sentence and how is the word cabbage palm used in a sentence and examples? cabbage palm造句, cabbage palm造句, 用cabbage palm造句, cabbage palm meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.