cabane in a sentence
- There were short, parallel cabane struts from the upper fuselage.
- The aircraft features interplane struts and inverted " V " cabane struts.
- Cabane struts joined the wing centre section to the upper fuselage longerons.
- The wings are strut-braced with both interplane struts and cabane struts.
- The wings are strut-braced with both jury struts and cabane struts.
- The wing was supported over the fuselage with steel inverted V cabane struts.
- The lower beam also provided an attachment point for cabane to both spars.
- The wing was supported by interplane struts, cabane struts and flying wires.
- Short cabane struts from the fuselage supported the centre of the upper wing.
- The aircraft features interplane struts and cabane struts.
- There was also a pair of inverted V cabane struts supporting the centre section.
- The wing was built around two cabane struts.
- By then, the small cabane fin had been removed and the wingspan increased by.
- The wing is supported by " V " struts, jury struts and cabane struts.
- Inverted-V cabane struts linked the upper wing centre section to the upper fuselage.
- Six short cabane struts braced it centrally.
- Four cabane struts from the upper fuselage on each side braced the wing centre section.
- Cabane has taught a course at the Haas School of Business, University of Berkeley.
- Cabane also raised questions about perception of film in a plastic form versus a projected form.
- "Cabane " ( 2008 ) was created and performed in collaboration with Robert Racine.
How can I put and write and define cabane in a sentence
and how is the word cabane used in a sentence and examples? 用cabane造句
, cabane meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.