cabana in a sentence
- In La Cabana, he slept in the bunk above me.
- I'm now in the cabana by the swimming pool.
- Admission to the Instituto Cultural Cabanas, less than $ 2.
- That rebel group disbanded after Cabanas was killed in a shootout.
- Outside, a large swimming pool is surrounded by private cabanas.
- As many as three cabanas can be connected for large groups.
- Cabana's crew includes pilot Frederick " Rick"
- Petrona-Cabanas collapsed and later was taken to a hospital.
- Petrona-Cabanas was taken to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center.
- No cabanas higher than the next door neighbor's house.
- It's difficult to see cabana in a sentence .
- Un generador diesel suministraba electricidad a las ordenadas hileras de cabanas.
- "Wonder what the'cabana'is ?"
- Stop at Taco Cabana on the way back to your room.
- "Rooms " are rustic cabanas with thatched roofs.
- Instead, she stays inside a cabana in the back yard.
- Freeholder Director Douglas Cabana was even more blunt in his criticism.
- Bob Cabana, director of flight crew operations, said Sunday.
- All the migrants were returned to Bahia de Cabanas, Cuba.
- There is also an indoor cabana / bar on the rooftop.
- Clark began a comprehensive evaluation of Taco Cabana's operations.
How can I put and write and define cabana in a sentence
and how is the word cabana used in a sentence and examples? 用cabana造句
, cabana meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.