cabana set in a sentence
- Cabana sets, which are same-colored swimwear shirts and shorts, are popular with older guys, but younger ones also find them chic.
- An Adirondack chair and a vintage high-wheeler, a textured sandlike floor and a wraparound beach mural with a trompe l'oeil cabana set the mood.
- There were beautiful fitted leather jackets, one in a shiny caramel color; jersey tunics cut like safari shirts, and cabana sets in a microscopic gingham.
- The men of this midsouth city still tend to imitate the style favored by rappers : baggy cabana sets, outsized NBA shirts, Rolex Presidential watches customized with diamonds by Jacob the jeweler.
- At Richard Edwards, the 1950s optimism was at its peak : nylon fitted short jackets, terry cloth tops, the crispest denim, mesh polos, cabana sets, a pin-stripe peacoat and a tan and green windbreaker.