caballero in a sentence
- His wife, Maria Elena Caballero Gomez, began to sob.
- Caballero said, " but it is a difficult matter.
- Electronics Technician Third Class Daniel Martin Caballero, 21, Houston.
- Staff writers Paula Caballero and April Marciszewski contributed to this report.
- Staff writers Yamil Berard and Paula Caballero contributed to this report.
- CTV said Reyes alleged that Caballero was a torturer and killer.
- But Honduran goalkeeper Hugo Caballero preserved the shutout with nine saves.
- Caballero's record was beaten by Danny Way in 1997.
- Once the Paraguayan War, the tracks reached General Bernardino Caballero.
- In his new home Father Caballero developed a varied literary activity.
- Carolla finally conceded in defeat and bowed to Caballero in respect.
- The Auditor is Mary Hull Caballero ( elected in 2014 ).
- His second wife was Carmen Gonz醠ez Caballero, a Spanish dancer.
- It is found only in Manuel Mar韆 Caballero Province, Bolivia.
- After he retired from playing, Caballero became a football coach.
- After his baseball career ended, Caballero worked as an exterminator.
- Caballero said, " We thought that was a great idea.
- Gimenez and Gonzalez and a cavalry division under Col . Caballero.
- The documentalist Edson Caballero was in charge of recording and photography.
- Caballero said the government would announce the change later today.
"caballed" in a sentence, "caballer" in a sentence, "caballeria" in a sentence, "caballerial" in a sentence, "caballerizo mayor" in a sentence, "caballero home video" in a sentence, "caballero rivero woodlawn north park cemetery and mausoleum" in a sentence, "caballero rivero woodlawn park north cemetery and mausoleum" in a sentence, "caballeros" in a sentence,