ca in a sentence
- In most cases, a minimal amount of evidence is required.
- The killer was male in two-thirds of the cases.
- Breyer insisted he had judged cases with consumer interests at heart.
- Cases are now known to have occurred as early as 1947.
- That would mean 10, 000 to 50, 000 cases.
- Peru reported over 322, 000 cases of cholera in 1991.
- Since then, a number of similar cases have been reported.
- Often such a big outbreak starts with a couple of cases.
- The company does not take clients in contingency-fee cases.
- In some cases this is a charming eccentricity on our part.
- It's difficult to see ca in a sentence .
- None of the cases involved a . 22-caliber gun.
- In most cases, the problem was a missing audit form.
- In some cases, though, the department had it right.
- In some cases, he said, they are probably related.
- They said, in most cases, men die at night.
- Early cases are treated with intravenous fluids and electrolytes and antibiotics.
- In some cases the victories came after years of political wrangling.
- It's carrying more dispatch cases than the State Department.
- More common are fraud cases involving documents taken from bank Dumpsters.
- The new application has been tested in only about 85 cases.
How can I put and write and define ca in a sentence
and how is the word ca used in a sentence and examples? 用ca造句
, ca meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.