by the book in a sentence
- I was fascinated by the book and told many people about it.
- They never asked us for a bribe, did everything by the book.
- Its fords are alluded to by the Book of Isaiah ( ).
- You cannot do things by the book when there Is No Book.
- She proceeds by the book, based on the facts and the law.
- Army officials have been careful to go by the book with Jenkins.
- Tomlinson examines the identification of imperialist ideology as defined by the book.
- It seems to me here the officers did everything by the book,
- Strangites are prohibited by the Book of the Law from dressing ostentatiously.
- The story is inspired by the Book of Hosea from the Bible.
- It's difficult to see by the book in a sentence .
- Everything was done by the book, following NCAA guidelines and campus guidelines.
- De Recha ( Benjamin ), prides himself on going by the book.
- They wanted to go by the books and that was great.
- Trustees of the Mitchell estate were angered by the book signing.
- But it is also has to be done by the book.
- In terms of conference strength, the committee went by the books.
- Coindreau was impressed by the book and undertook a French translation.
- The MacDonald case was made famous by the book Fatal Vision.
- Other claims made by the book have been challenged and debunked.
- She was impressed by the book, which a friend sent her.
"by the blessing of god" in a sentence, "by the blood" in a sentence, "by the blue hawaiian waters" in a sentence, "by the bluest of seas" in a sentence, "by the board" in a sentence, "by the bottle" in a sentence, "by the bows" in a sentence, "by the branch" in a sentence, "by the bucketful" in a sentence,