by ones in a sentence
- One by one, they requested interviews in every language imaginable.
- Computer users can access the system by one of two methods.
- We will be cutting the committee staff by one-third.
- Mugabe was quoted as saying by one guest at the meeting.
- They whey will drain off and reduce yogurt by one third.
- "We've talked about winning by one point.
- The rally in stocks has been accompanied by one in bonds.
- Then, one by one, the jurors confirmed the verdicts.
- But the vocal part is sung by one of the participants.
- Then, one by one, the Pentagon abandoned those reasons.
- It's difficult to see by ones in a sentence .
- By one measure, he has gone higher than anyone else.
- One by one, knees buckling, we crashed on deck.
- They're too high to be deflated by one loss.
- The previous 375 hearings also were presided over by one arbitrator.
- They were then escorted one by one onto the execution premises.
- Right now the MOF can control the problems one by one.
- All games in this series have been decided by one goal.
- Mary's friends are each defined by one distinguishing trait.
- He trailed by one and knew that time was running out.
- Some surveyers might be bothered by one potentially onerous job restriction.
How can I put and write and define by ones in a sentence
and how is the word by ones used in a sentence and examples? by ones造句
, by ones造句
, 用by ones造句
, by ones meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.