by form in a sentence
- The declension to which a noun belongs is determined largely by form.
- The filing fees vary by form, from free to several hundred dollars.
- Tools are listed primarily by function, rather than by form or structure.
- Biological exogamy is marriage of nonblood-related beings, regulated by forms of incest law.
- The most detrimental force to streamline would be the resistance caused by form.
- "' Religion in Hungary "'has been dominated by forms of Christianity for centuries.
- Degrees are relative; they are defined by form, not by absolute size or duration.
- The jock straps have been replaced by form-fitting compression shorts.
- The Merlin frame is made of American sourced titanium by Form Cycles of Arizona.
- Kareem Reid, James Dickey and Allen Iverson are not bound by form or fashion.
- It's difficult to see by form in a sentence .
- A popular way to build gears is by form cutting.
- Trey D is represented in Malaysia by Form Records.
- No significant gains were made by forms studying grammar.
- The scene of terror, expressed through energy poured onstage but contained by form, is shocking.
- It is in the form of questions and answers, grouped into 14 chapters by form.
- Year groups are then subdivided into 5 house-based forms who are managed by form tutors.
- TnT and TnI in cardiac muscle are presented by forms different from those in skeletal muscles.
- This envelope must be accompanied by form I-693.
- Each area of his output can be further subdivided by form or by hypothetical period of composition.
- Frames in the style of those from times gone by form an essential part of each picture.
How can I put and write and define by form in a sentence and how is the word by form used in a sentence and examples? by form造句, by form造句, 用by form造句, by form meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.