by appointment in a sentence
- The museum is also open by appointment by contacting the Historical Society.
- And custom fitting at the Lake City business is available by appointment.
- Donations help support the informal museum, which is open only by appointment.
- For two weeks it will be open for viewing by appointment only.
- A National Historic Landmark, it may eventually be on view by appointment.
- It is open to the public through today and by appointment thereafter.
- But historians, architects and academics can view the collection by appointment.
- By appointment . " Romare Bearden . " Saturday through Dec . 11.
- Museum only open by appointment to groups of six or fewer.
- Others drive livery cars, which pick up passengers by appointment only.
- It's difficult to see by appointment in a sentence .
- Dinner ( for groups only ) by appointment . $ 65.
- The observatory is open by appointment to members of the public.
- Guided tours of the Diplomatic Reception Rooms are available by appointment.
- Tours by appointment only on weekdays . Admission is $ 5.
- Visitors can taste current releases by appointment only, Thursday through Sunday.
- The museum is open by appointment and for special local events.
- By appointment of President U . S . Merchant Marine Academy.
- On Mondays, Goodman said, the gallery is open only by appointment.
- Archives and Special Collections are open to the public by appointment.
- Scholars and students can read the books and manuscripts by appointment.
"by any possibility" in a sentence, "by any stretch of the imagination" in a sentence, "by appearance" in a sentence, "by appearances" in a sentence, "by applying mutatis mutandis" in a sentence, "by appointment only" in a sentence, "by appointment to her majesty the queen" in a sentence, "by appointment to the queen" in a sentence, "by arms" in a sentence,