butterfly in a sentence
- Their mission : to save a tiny blue butterfly from extinction.
- I've seen one with a butterfly knife ."
- Which is where the woman with the butterfly face comes in.
- We're not talking about kids with their butterfly nets.
- Other skaters have suffered the same butterflies and tried similar antidotes.
- "These butterflies'commercial collection can affect their population.
- "butterfly " and " condor ."
- "You're going to have butterflies,"
- There was LT, Marshall, the injury and the butterflies.
- Recent rains attracted the hordes of snout butterflies to the area.
- That doesn't mean I won't have butterflies.
- Many of the plant selections attract butterflies as well as hummingbirds.
- I had some butterflies playing with a new team and all.
- Close up, the butterflies feel rubbery and are slightly ridged.
- On her suedes, she does these designs, like butterflies.
- "Don't be a social butterfly,"
- I think about this whenever I study butterflies in my backyard.
- He spotted a distinctive rash, one shaped like a butterfly.
- Angel Martino returns for the United States in the 100 butterfly.
- This butterfly hasn't done that much for the sport.
"butterflies in your stomach" in a sentence, "butterflies of great britain and ireland" in a sentence, "butterflies of love" in a sentence, "butterflies of north america" in a sentence, "butterflies tree" in a sentence, "butterfly alphabet" in a sentence, "butterfly and flowers" in a sentence, "butterfly antenna" in a sentence, "butterfly area" in a sentence,