brussel sprouts in a sentence
- Ann Swan's " Brussel Sprouts " makes the plant look positively elegant.
- Ever wonder what brussel sprouts look like before they are harvested?
- I'm pulling out brussel sprouts and the makings for a cheesy tofu casserole.
- There's more to the food than waffles and brussel sprouts.
- This week : Brussel Sprouts . ( Langhenry, Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- They are found in broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage and cauliflower.
- It seems to be gin infused with brussel sprouts and was not to Zane's taste.
- The thought of eating brussel sprouts makes you twitch?
- Brussel Sprouts, and Broccoli which are all essentially descend from the same wild " proto-cabbage ".
- Add brussel sprouts to hot butter.
- It's difficult to see brussel sprouts in a sentence .
- Sheldon suggests that this was a result of the brussel sprouts he had and the two return to bed.
- I turn off the television, then throw out the brussel sprouts and the dry chicken that no one would eat.
- In low amounts, this toxin is harmless and is even found in common produce, such as broccoli, spinach and brussel sprouts.
- Yebra picked Brussel sprouts in California, worked in a steel mill in Texas, and harvested cucumbers, tobacco and tomatoes in North Carolina.
- A serving of fruit or vegetables is half a cup, which fits in an ice-cream scoop-- that's four Brussel sprouts or 10-15 grapes.
- Substances that resemble PTC today are in some vegetables from the cabbage family ( " Brassicaceae " ) such as broccoli and brussel sprouts.
- To change metaphors, we've had our desert, and we're likely to be fed a lot of brussel sprouts before we see another big dollop of whipped cream.
- Live jazz is featured and premium steaks are offered with sides including brussel sprouts with bacon, fries with parmesan and chives, and roasted beets with candied walnuts.
- :There is the concept of supertasters, where people have a stronger response to certain taste compounds than others ( including bitter compounds in things like brussel sprouts ).
- You never see brussel sprouts in aisles for Jell-O, but you find candy hanging over vegetables, soda with fresh fruit, cookies next to meat, and pastries next to the seafood.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define brussel sprouts in a sentence and how is the word brussel sprouts used in a sentence and examples? brussel sprouts造句, brussel sprouts造句, 用brussel sprouts造句, brussel sprouts meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.