bromoacetone in a sentence
- Bromoacetone is prepared by combining bromine and acetone, with catalytic acid.
- "' Bromoacetone "'is an organic compound with the formula 3 CCH 2.
- Hydroxyacetone is commercially available but may be also be synthesized on a laboratory scale by a substitution reaction on bromoacetone.
- Remarkably, ketone halogenation also occurs in biological systems, particularly in marine alga, where dibromoacetaldehyde, bromoacetone, 1, l, l-tribromoacetone, and other related compounds have been found.
- The position alpha to the carbonyl group in a ketone is easily halogenated, due to the ability to form an mono-bromination of acetone, carried out under either acidic or basic conditions, to give bromoacetone:
- It's difficult to see bromoacetone in a sentence .
"bromo tengger semeru national park" in a sentence, "bromo tert butyl benzene" in a sentence, "bromoacetate" in a sentence, "bromoacetic" in a sentence, "bromoacetic acid" in a sentence, "bromoalkanes" in a sentence, "bromoaniline" in a sentence, "bromoanilines" in a sentence, "bromoanisole" in a sentence,