bridged hole in a sentence
- Access to Coventry Basin is through a tiny bridge hole, which was designed so that it could be sealed off each evening by a large wooden beam.
- He proposed a bypass to the south of the city, using the Sincil Dyke, or excavating the channel beneath the bridge, although he recognized that this solution was not ideal, due to the narrow width of the bridge hole, and the lack of a towing path through it.
- In the context of British Inland Waterways, " narrow boat " refers to the original working boats built in the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries for carrying goods on the " narrow canals " ( where locks and bridge holes would have a minimum width of; some locks on the Shropshire Union are even smaller ).
- On canals, one solution to the problem of getting the horse to the other side was the roving bridge or turnover bridge, where the horse ascended the ramp on one side, crossed the bridge, descended a circular ramp on the other side of the river but the same side of the bridge, and then passed through the bridge hole to continue on its way.
- It's difficult to see bridged hole in a sentence .
"bridged compound" in a sentence, "bridged compounds" in a sentence, "bridged contact pattern" in a sentence, "bridged crossing" in a sentence, "bridged group" in a sentence, "bridged hydrocarbon" in a sentence, "bridged impedance" in a sentence, "bridged joint" in a sentence, "bridged linkage" in a sentence,