bridged group in a sentence
- That ability to adapt and bridge groups has never left him.
- He established the Stars-Bridge group which supports the development of Russian Contemporary Art.
- She later found comfort in Valdosta through a bridge group that played once a week.
- "I'm not part of the bridge group or anything, " she said in a deposition.
- The initiative, the Bridge Group, has close ties to Bain but is a legally separate nonprofit organization.
- Mrs . Blair frequents a biweekly bridge group and both enjoy the regular wine and cheese nights.
- St . Lawrence's parish is now part of a single Stockton, part of the Bridges Group of parishes.
- Indeed, more than one-third of Bain's 2, 400 full-time professionals have volunteered to work at the Bridge Group.
- They reported that using thin vinyl bridging groups aid performance by minimizing the interaction methane-COF at low pressure.
- The bridge group's clip file includes write-ups from Sports Illustrated and the front page of the Wall Street Journal.
- It's difficult to see bridged group in a sentence .
- The Bridge Group began with an idea sketched on the back of napkins at a Mexican restaurant in Silicon Valley.
- Nossaman is a member of The Bridge Group, a non-exclusive network of law firms in the United States and Europe.
- The Bridge Group will analyze the donations, trying to show the foundation how to get results that further its agenda.
- The Church of England parish church is dedicated to Saint Leonard and is part of The Bridges Group of local churches.
- Zeskind said the CCC plays the role of a " bridge group " that connects openly racist right-wing groups to pragmatic politics.
- On the east coast, Trish Bertuzzi, founded The Bridge Group in 1998 with a similar focus on helping companies build sales development functions.
- A popular bridge group meet in the village hall weekly and the village hall is the venue for regular quiz nights and celebratory events.
- Most of the bridged polysilsesquioxane can be generically represented by the formula O 1.5 Si-R-SiO 1.5 . where R represents the organic bridging group.
- "' Sichuan Road and Bridge Group "'( abbreviated as "'SRBG "') is a Chinese engineering company that builds civil works in domestic and international projects.
- It said sex workers'clients, " particularly married males, act as the bridge groups aiding ( the spread ) . . . into the general population ."
"bridged complex" in a sentence, "bridged compound" in a sentence, "bridged compounds" in a sentence, "bridged contact pattern" in a sentence, "bridged crossing" in a sentence, "bridged hole" in a sentence, "bridged hydrocarbon" in a sentence, "bridged impedance" in a sentence, "bridged joint" in a sentence,