bridged complex in a sentence
- Two other structures within the North Bridge complex are architecturally notable.
- The reaction of iridium trichloride with 2-phenylpyridine proceeds via cyclometallation to give the chloride-bridged complex:
- Prior to ET, the bridged complex must form, and such processes are often highly reversible.
- The total length of the bridge complex is about.
- Construction of the bridge complex began in October 2000 and was completed ahead of schedule.
- These two spans, called Pont 蝜e-des-SSurs and Pont Cl閙ent, are part of the Champlain Bridge complex.
- The entire bridge complex is in length.
- Taizhou Bridge Complex opened in 2012.
- The "'Jingzhou Bridge "'is a large bridge complex crossing the Yangtze River just south of the city-center of Jingzhou, Hubei.
- The "'Taizhou Yangtze River Bridge "'is a bridge complex over the Lower Yangtze River in Jiangsu Province in eastern China.
- It's difficult to see bridged complex in a sentence .
- The "'Ma'anshan Yangtze River Bridge "'is a bridge complex over the Yangtze River in Ma'anshan, Anhui Province in eastern China.
- Already in operation, the bridge complex currently lacks road connection ramps from " some " directions which are still under construction.
- Six of the eleven bridges are separately named, unlike some other long bridge complexes such as the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge.
- The "'Runyang Yangtze River Bridge "'( ) is a large bridge complex that crosses the Yangtze River in Jiangsu Province, China, downstream of Nanjing.
- The bridge complex carries a six-lane highway over two branch streams of the Yangtze and the island of Xiaohuangzhou in the middle of the river.
- The Lombard bridge complex is approximately 2 miles East of the Interstate 355 bridge and these four bridges unify the Eastern four miles of the trail.
- The incident occurred only 30 minutes after 14th Street bridge complex, a short distance to the south, taxing emergency responders and paralyzing transportation across the Washington metropolitan area.
- In 2015, the MTA started two reconstruction projects on different parts of the bridge as part of a $ 1 billion, 15-year program to renovate the bridge complex.
- The bridge complex was designed by chief engineer Othmar H . Ammann and architect Aymar Embury II, and has been called the " biggest traffic machine ever built ".
- The "'Tacoma Narrows Bridge "'is a pair of replacement of the original bridge which opened in 1950 and still stands today as the westbound lanes of the present-day twin bridge complex.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define bridged complex in a sentence and how is the word bridged complex used in a sentence and examples? bridged complex造句, bridged complex造句, 用bridged complex造句, bridged complex meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.