bridge and tunnel in a sentence
- Bridge and tunnel tolls would rise 50 cents in March 1996.
- City officials closed most bridges and tunnels to and from Manhattan.
- _$ 176 million in road, bridge and tunnel repair;
- The teams hang posters on signs near bridge and tunnel exits.
- One potential problem is the merges at bridge and tunnel entrances.
- Bridges and tunnels will account for 7 percent of its length.
- Electronic surveillance of bridges and tunnels was intensified, he said.
- It processes the cash received at bridge and tunnel facilities also.
- Chesapeake Bridge and Tunnel Authority, $ 50 million of debt securities.
- Airports were reopened, along with some bridges and tunnels.
- It's difficult to see bridge and tunnel in a sentence .
- Maritime port and bridge and tunnel security would cost $ 190 million.
- _Avoid populated areas, bridges and tunnels while driving.
- Bridges and tunnels were 34 percent over; roads, 20 percent.
- Major bridges and tunnels into New York were also closed for hours.
- Patrols around city landmarks, bridges and tunnels were strengthened.
- Other officers staffed checkpoints at bridges and tunnels in Manhattan and elsewhere.
- Electronic surveillance of bridges and tunnels was intensified, the company said.
- Many notable bridges and tunnels along I-95 were also tolled.
- Roughly $ 3 million will be spend to improve bridges and tunnels.
- Many bridges and tunnels were built for the ease of interstate traveling.
"bridge alliance" in a sentence, "bridge amplifier" in a sentence, "bridge anchor" in a sentence, "bridge and bridge without" in a sentence, "bridge and roof company" in a sentence, "bridge and tunnel engineering" in a sentence, "bridge announcing signal" in a sentence, "bridge approach" in a sentence, "bridge arch" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define bridge and tunnel in a sentence and how is the word bridge and tunnel used in a sentence and examples? bridge and tunnel造句, bridge and tunnel造句, 用bridge and tunnel造句, bridge and tunnel meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.