bridge amplifier in a sentence
- For bridged amplifiers, damping factor is cut in half.
- Because a bridge amplifier operates in mono mode, a second identical amplifier is required for stereo operation.
- Feed lines run from a " bridge amplifier " inside the distribution amplifier to taps that are placed in front of a section of close together homes.
- In 1971, the grounded bridge amplifier design was invented by Crown, allowing greater output power without increasing amplifier size and also gave lower distortion, less thermal stress and greater reliability.
- It's difficult to see bridge amplifier in a sentence .
"bridge aft" in a sentence, "bridge after" in a sentence, "bridge agent" in a sentence, "bridge agents" in a sentence, "bridge alliance" in a sentence, "bridge anchor" in a sentence, "bridge and bridge without" in a sentence, "bridge and roof company" in a sentence, "bridge and tunnel" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define bridge amplifier in a sentence and how is the word bridge amplifier used in a sentence and examples? bridge amplifier造句, bridge amplifier造句, 用bridge amplifier造句, bridge amplifier meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.