bridge across time in a sentence
- It is also a bridge across time.
- The brevity and firmness, the feel for light cast a bridge across time, between portraiture la Vermeer and the psychological insight of Corot in the 1830s.
- The reason for the other Mimzys'deaths is that the Chosen Ones before Emma had no Engineers ( like Noah ) to help build the bridge across time.
- "The Mikey ad has the kind of charm that bridges across time, " says Gary Rosenbaum, creative director of ad agency Foote, Cone & Belding, which resurrected Mikey.
- The London Bridge's relocation to Arizona was the basis of a 1985 made-for-TV movie " Bridge Across Time " ( also known as Arizona Ripper or Terror at London Bridge ), directed by E . W . Swackhamer and starring David Hasselhoff and Stepfanie Kramer.
- It's difficult to see bridge across time in a sentence .
"bridge abutments" in a sentence, "bridge academy" in a sentence, "bridge across" in a sentence, "bridge across forever" in a sentence, "bridge across the hellespont" in a sentence, "bridge advance" in a sentence, "bridge aesthetics" in a sentence, "bridge aft" in a sentence, "bridge after" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define bridge across time in a sentence and how is the word bridge across time used in a sentence and examples? bridge across time造句, bridge across time造句, 用bridge across time造句, bridge across time meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.