breeding bird in a sentence
- The summer months bring breeding birds to the wetland areas and saltmarsh.
- Breeding birds have two long feathers on the sides of the nape.
- The Ottawa Breeding Bird Count will conduct its inaugural season in 2007.
- There is a diverse breeding bird community including lapwing, snipe and redshank.
- The orange-billed babbler is a resident breeding bird endemic to Sri Lanka.
- Other breeding birds include common teal, Red Data Book ( Birds ).
- This is a common breeding bird in marsh environments and well-vegetated lakes.
- That breeding distribution is confirmed by the USGS Breeding bird survey data.
- However, in Britain it is now virtually extinct as a breeding bird.
- Thankfully there are no breeding birds in the island at the moment,
- It's difficult to see breeding bird in a sentence .
- There are over 100 species of breeding birds, including marsh harrier, habitat.
- Breeding birds have white lower underparts with some black mottling on flanks.
- Ireland has a relatively low diversity of breeding birds due to its isolation.
- There are breeding birds such as great spotted woodpeckers and sparrowhawks.
- In Norway, geolocators have revealed that adult breeding birds migrate to West Africa.
- There are breeding birds such as Corn buntings and yellow wagtails.
- Bourbon Reds are classified as rare, with fewer than 1, 000 breeding birds.
- There is no seasonal difference in the plumage of breeding birds.
- The area s biological interest includes breeding birds and blanket bog.
- Breeding birds were counted at different distances from the corridor edge.
"breeding animal" in a sentence, "breeding area" in a sentence, "breeding association" in a sentence, "breeding back" in a sentence, "breeding behavior" in a sentence, "breeding bird survey" in a sentence, "breeding blanket" in a sentence, "breeding boar" in a sentence, "breeding bull" in a sentence,