breeding back in a sentence
- This type of selective breeding is called " breeding back ".
- Breeding back is not to be confused with dedomestication.
- And there is a Wikipedia article on it, " breeding back ".
- However, World War II marked the end of Vetulani s " breeding back " project.
- TaurOs Project formed to achieve a breed of cattle which is closer to the aurochs than previous breeding back attempts.
- "' Breeding back "'is a form of artificial selection by the deliberate selective breeding of extinct.
- Therefore, there is no certainty of success with a breeding back attempt and the results must be reviewed with caution.
- Beginning in the 1930s, several attempts have been made to re-create the tarpan through selective breeding ( see Breeding back ).
- Beginning in the 1930s, several attempts were made to develop horses that looked like tarpans through selective breeding, called " breeding back " by advocates.
- With his brother, Lutz Heck, who was director of the Berlin Zoological Garden, he worked on two breeding back projects to recreate extinct species.
- It's difficult to see breeding back in a sentence .
- Or are you rather asking about " breeding back " Meganeura and such ?-- talk ) 03 : 54, 15 February 2009 ( UTC)
- Today, if one traces a beast's registered breeding back far enough one or more of these studs'names will come up with bloodlines back to 1933 imports ".
- It is not truly possible for a breeding back attempt to actually recreate an extinct wild type that is the breeding target, as an extinct wild type cannot be resurrected via selective breeding alone.
- A . Scientists and livestock breeders have used such techniques, called backbreeding or breeding back, to try to save a disappearing animal; related techniques are used to try to reconstitute an extinct type.
- For large herbivores, a sufficient predator population would also be necessary to support such a process, but this predator population is largely not present in today's Europe, where many breeding back projects are conducted.
- :: : : WP : VER ( This page in a nutshell : ( Articles should contain only material that has been published by reliable sources ) Staug73's addition of John Breeding back into the main article even though it was moved to the separate ECT controversy article.
- While plains zebras are much more plentiful, one subspecies, the quagga, became extinct in the late 19th century though there is currently a plan, called the Quagga Project, that aims to breed zebras that are phenotypically similar to the quagga in a process called breeding back.
- Together with his brother Heinz Heck, also a zoologist and director of the largest zoological garden in southern Germany, Tierpark Hellabrunn in Munich, he started a selective breeding program, which attempted based on the knowledge of animal genetics of the time to " recreate " wild animal species that are today extinct, from various forms of the domestic animals whose ancestors they were ( see " " breeding back " " ).
"breeding aggregation" in a sentence, "breeding and planting" in a sentence, "breeding animal" in a sentence, "breeding area" in a sentence, "breeding association" in a sentence, "breeding behavior" in a sentence, "breeding bird" in a sentence, "breeding bird survey" in a sentence, "breeding blanket" in a sentence,