breech in a sentence
- Their lives instead are being taken away during a breech delivery.
- It's like a breeches part in Shakespeare ."
- Also, we update the security breech at the airport Thursday.
- Any breech of the law will be dealt with without mercy.
- Each requires a totally different type of breech to the other.
- The locked breech design was selected for further development and testing.
- The first was invented by Model 1819 Hall Breech Loading Rifle.
- This comprised a shako, light blue tunic and red breeches.
- Additionally, the older stamped slides feature a removable breech block.
- The US doctrine calls for this round to be a breech.
- It's difficult to see breech in a sentence .
- With his last words, Emelyan admitted to stealing the breeches.
- They also converted muzzle-loading guns to breech-loading.
- The model 1871 included a locking bolt in the breech mechanism.
- The cannons were later replaced with safer breech-loading types.
- One of the tests at caused an explosion in the breech.
- Barrel and breech weighing, carriage, base, timber platform.
- Grace is born seven weeks premature and in the breech position.
- However, in burlesques, breeches roles could be main parts.
- Sorry if anything I've done here breeches Wiki netiquette.
- He wears a long jacket, a vest, and breeches.
How can I put and write and define breech in a sentence
and how is the word breech used in a sentence and examples? breech造句
, breech meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.