breech cloth in a sentence
- Mohawk men wore a breech cloth of deerskin in summer.
- They go naked except for some breech cloths woven of palms, with which the men cover themselves; the women do the like with certain grass that grows on trees.
- To qualify for a Special Game License several criteria, such as being a nomadic person, hunting with traditional weapons, not using horses, dogs or other hunting aids, and even attire, such as a breech cloth, were considered.
- Men generally went naked or wore a breech cloth, called nagua, while single women went naked and married women wore an nagua to over their genitals, made of cotton or palm fibers, the length of which was a sign of rank.
- It's difficult to see breech cloth in a sentence .