brass buckle in a sentence
- The brass buckle disappeared from Stacy's Ventura home while he was away.
- Or one of those rope belts with an anchor-shaped brass buckle?
- The mostly silver or brass buckles run from $ 40 to $ 150.
- Kid fell for Red Monkey's skull brass buckled leather belt.
- In 1967, a second store was purchased and operated under the name Brass Buckle.
- He wore black breeches, long black stockings and flat black leather shoes with brass buckles.
- I kept my trousers up with a two-inch wide leather belt with a bright brass buckle.
- For enlisted, the sword is worn with a white waistbelt and brass buckle when wearing the Dress Blue coat.
- The Sam Browne duty belt features a gold brass buckle regardless of rank . ( Exception for Taser Holster ).
- In the 18th century, brass buckles incorporated iron bars, chapes, and prongs due to the parts being made by different manufactures.
- It's difficult to see brass buckle in a sentence .
- Her record " Brass Buckles " ( 1975 ) was a top-five hit on " Billboard " s country singles chart.
- I was a scrawny, skinny little kid who did dorky things like carry a green briefcase with a brass buckle to school,
- But she adds that the military looks of peacoats and pantsuits with plenty of brass buckles and buttons also are making a comeback.
- MoD-issued G10 straps were nylon, only made in " Admiralty Grey " with a width of 20mm, and had chrome-plated brass buckle and keepers.
- Africa, and that the glory of the Ashanti kingdom " is today appropriated by men of khaki and camouflage, guns and brass buckles ."
- At that point, the Company began selling more casual men's clothing and by the early 1970s Brass Buckle had developed into a denim-based store.
- Her grandmother, in her 80s, then crawled up and soon returned with an old beige suitcase covered with dust and cobwebs, its brass buckles tarnished.
- This 100-percent genuine American alligator offering has a detachable solid brass buckle and is available in black or brown, or a less-expensive lizard version ( $ 118 ).
- In regards to the carrying of ammunition, a buff leather waist-belt with brass buckles was attached to a double frog holding brown leather, brass-tipped scabbards for sword and bayonet.
- The lower part of the bikini features a wide white British Army belt with brass buckles and fittings, and a scabbard on the left side to hold a large knife.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"brass bonanza" in a sentence, "brass bound" in a sentence, "brass brazing" in a sentence, "brass broidered coconut shell craft of kerala" in a sentence, "brass broidered coconut shell crafts of kerala" in a sentence, "brass bugle" in a sentence, "brass bullet" in a sentence, "brass bush" in a sentence, "brass bushing" in a sentence,