book 11 in a sentence
- It is believed that Saxo then wrote Books 11, 12, and 13.
- Magic Tree House chapter books 11 to 16 were all released during 1998.
- Books 11-15 are known collectively ( and erroneously ) as " The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles ":
- The viscera are covered in Book 11.
- Books 11 & 12 cover the period from the treachery of Messalina to the end of Claudius'reign.
- Books 11 and 12 were not adapted, and the series ends with the adaptation of Book 13.
- Martin, 41, started writing Baby-Sitters Club books 11 years ago after working as a children's book editor.
- It breaks off, apparently unfinished, at Book 11, and Book 12 is written by another author or interpolator.
- In book 11 of Homer's " Odyssey ", Odysseus sails to the underworld and converses with the shades.
- Diodorus'immense work has not survived intact : we have the first five books and books 11 through 20.
- It's difficult to see book 11 in a sentence .
- Christopher Evan Welch read Books 1 through 10, and he was joined by Angela Goethals in reading Book 11.
- In Book 11 of Confessions ", he ruminates on the nature of time, asking, " What then is time?
- Book 11, the section describing his meeting with the spirits of the dead is known as the " Nekuia ".
- The first-century CE historian Josephus recounts the origins of Purim in Book 11 of his " Antiquities of the Jews ".
- J . Gwyn Griffiths, an Egyptologist and classical scholar, extensively studied Book 11 of " Metamorphoses " and its possible Egyptian background.
- Under book 11 of these codes, which concerns public law, Justinian modified law based upon taxation, distribution of land, and types of coloni.
- It may initially have been intended to be the concluding volume, books 11 and 12 being perhaps an addition to the original scheme.
- In book 11 Lord of the Shadows R . V ., along with vampet Morgan James, attacks the Soccer game and kills Tommy Jones.
- State park cottages book 11 months in advance, especially during leaf season . ( Hint : Go ahead and book for next year .)
- The location of the Parni Dahae immediately south-east of the Caspian Sea was derived from by Strabo's " Geographica " ( Book 11, 1st century BCE ).
How can I put and write and define book 11 in a sentence
and how is the word book 11 used in a sentence and examples? book 11造句
, book 11造句
, 用book 11造句
, book 11 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.