booji in a sentence
- The name Booji Boy comes from the character created by Devo.
- This mix features a new vocal track by Booji Boy.
- Played by Mark Mothersbaugh, Booji is considered the infantile spirit of Devolution.
- Booji Boy has been featured in the band's visual imagery throughout their career.
- The film ends with a scene of Booji Boy being stabbed and his mask removed.
- Booji Boy has traits of a simian child and typically wears an orange nuclear protection suit.
- Their first two music videos, " theatrical characters, such as Booji Boy and the Chinaman.
- All the band members wear clear face masks, except for Mark Mothersbaugh, who appears in his Booji Boy mask.
- Their most famous performance was with Mark Mothersbaugh as Booji Boy singing the DEVO song " U Got Me Bugged ".
- The " Jocko Homo " segment begins with Booji Boy running through a parking lot off of Front Street in Cuyahoga Falls.
- It's difficult to see booji in a sentence .
- The Booji Boy Records single version contains both the " O-Hi-O ! " and the " God made man " bridge.
- The booklet of the game claims that the Boys'true last name was Rothwell and that Booji Boy's true name was Craig Allen Rothwell.
- He had kept a supply of Booji Boy masks for several years, but due to improper storage, many of them ended up ruined from dry rot.
- It seems to originate from the 1979 Devo film,'The Men Who Make the Music', where it is used by the character Booji Boy.
- The single was played on the Dr . Demento Show by special guest DJ Mark Mothersbaugh of Devo ( in character as Booji Boy ) on 19 October 1980.
- In 2007, Taylor and Hot Chip produced a two-song album, Doubleshaw, as Booji Boy High under the pseudonyms, Georgios Panayiotou and Mother Markzbow.
- Included is a collaborative performance of " Hey Hey, My My ( Into the Black ) " by Devo and Young with Booji Boy singing lead vocals and Young playing lead guitar.
- The " Secret Agent Man " performance begins, featuring Bob Mothersbaugh on guitar, Gerald Casale on bass, Jim Mothersbaugh on electric bongos, and Mark Mothersbaugh / Booji Boy on synthesizers.
- The encore performances for the " Freedom of Choice " show were " Be Stiff " and " Beautiful World, " the latter of which featured the Devo " mascot " Booji Boy on vocals.
- Both characters were also incorporated into Devo's 1996 PC CD-ROM video game " Adventures of the Smart Patrol " ( with Booji Boy being re-christened " Boogie Boy " ).
How can I put and write and define booji in a sentence
and how is the word booji used in a sentence and examples? booji造句
, booji meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.