board in a sentence
- Teachers'unions and school boards have put up stiff resistance.
- Deutch was a member of Martin Marietta's advisory board.
- The board's track record is strewn with controversial issues.
- She has a print campaign to get off the drawing board.
- He plans to remain a member of Spectrum's board.
- These same individuals also constitute the board of the Shubert Organization.
- Take your time before deciding how the boards should be matched.
- Here's a grilling alternative from the National Honey Board.
- Federated's board is also expected to approve the deal.
- Woodruff said Webster Presbyterian's governing board approved the idea.
- It's difficult to see board in a sentence .
- Tension between the Board of Education and City Hall is inevitable.
- Even the fundamentalist-dominated school board has minded its manners.
- At last, the board lit up : 9.937.
- We have relationships with people who are all over the board,
- You can read the bulletin board, while dripping ice cream.
- "You can't take them off the board.
- But an auxiliary antenna on board the spacecraft continues to function.
- Gibson and other board members had hoped Chavis would go quietly.
- The board of directors needs fresh talent and a better structure.
- Peters is on the national board of directors of Kids Voting.
How can I put and write and define board in a sentence
and how is the word board used in a sentence and examples? board造句
, board meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.