blooey in a sentence
- Indeed, sooner or later it'll go ka-blooey.
- All kinds of things had to happen to make it go blooey.
- And then blooey, you hear about this.
- As usual, when February sweeps end, television goes blooey for a week.
- Blooey releases the anchor and the crashing waves wash Manning and his man off the deck.
- And we won't be liable if the whole thing goes blooey and crashes your system for good.
- Ace, Blooey, and Eleanor jump to safety with life preservers . later, on a train Ace and Eleanor are married.
- A promising conceit and an amusing setup eventually go blooey, dissolving into equal amounts of tee-hees and tedium, ending in triteness.
- I was afraid they'd get on the stand and say I hadn't taught it and then the whole trial would go blooey.
- The lineup is respectable, and closer Doug Jones had 36 saves last year, but the rest of the bullpen and the starting rotation is blooey.
- It's difficult to see blooey in a sentence .
- They strip filters of the filth borne by city air, dirt so thick it forms a three-inch carpet that could make any unit go blooey.
- The stock market is going blooey, you're an on-line brokerage, and you're telling me I have to wait for the mail?
- Joe and his right-hand man Blooey ( Roscoe Karns ) offer to turn over the casino to Ace, so he can improve the business and seek vengeance on Manning.
- Even the best of them, offered by Red Hat Software of Durham, N . C ., went blooey when it encountered the video card in my IBM Aptiva test machine.
- Factions-- whites and blacks, gays and straights, frats and indies-- coexist like elements in a volatile chemical brew, waiting for the least convenient moment to go blooey.
How can I put and write and define blooey in a sentence
and how is the word blooey used in a sentence and examples? blooey造句
, blooey meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.