biscuit in a sentence
- Bake corn bread and biscuits and toast white bread for dressing.
- Place biscuits on top of filling and brush with egg wash.
- Pat scrap together, reroll, and cut out more biscuits.
- Or, on the menu today, homemade biscuits and jam.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over biscuit pieces and toss until evenly coated.
- Have an adult remove the biscuits from the oven to cool.
- And the dog biscuits just seem so fresh that . ..
- Or they made biscuits from potatoes, if they had them.
- It also makes Twinings tea, Burtons biscuits and Sunblest bread.
- Cut out with a 2-inch biscuit cutter or glass.
- It's difficult to see biscuit in a sentence .
- It will receive $ 30 million for its French biscuit business.
- Harris has cut hydrogenated olestra into biscuits, piecrusts and cookies.
- This week : Wheat biscuits . ( Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- It was easy to break off the biscuits and eat them.
- Pour the cereal mixture into the biscuit mix mixture and stir.
- "I'll get you some biscuits ."
- You have to wonder if their biscuits have been baked enough.
- Now Dianne would teach me to make mouth-watering biscuits.
- Two weeks ago, my biscuits had their coming-out.
- With the pea biscuits, using frozen peas works just fine.
How can I put and write and define biscuit in a sentence
and how is the word biscuit used in a sentence and examples? biscuit造句
, biscuit meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.