bioart in a sentence
- Genetic engineering is also being used to create BioArt.
- In addition to his scientific and educational interests, he has developed BioArt projects using living organisms.
- The term has also been adopted in the new BioArt, not rarely without using its critical impacts.
- They were also eligible for inclusion in future histories of art because they heralded arts venture into BioArt.
- In March 2014, the rice sector reacted with astonishment at Bioart's role in the export of rice.
- "' Anna Dumitriu "'is a visual and performance artist based in Brighton, England specialising in bioart.
- Her BioArt works have aroused strong responses and have been a basis for discussions of the body, art, and ethics.
- The phrase " BioArt " was coined by Eduardo Kac in 1997 in relation to his artwork " Time Capsule ".
- "' Heather Barnett "'is an English artist and university professor working in BioArt, environmental art, and food art.
- Beginning Fall 2008 at Loyola University Chicago, Cole taught a new course she created titled, " BioArt : Exploring Living Organisms through Art ".
- It's difficult to see bioart in a sentence .
- The apparent result of the visit, however, was that Bioart became a central player in grain export deals that would attract a great deal of criticism.
- In January 2014, Fedenar filed complaints about Bioart's involvement, to no avail, with Argentinian Cabinet Chief Jorge Capitanich and Agriculture Minister Carlos Casamiquela.
- The directors of Fedenar, the national federation of Argentinian rice producers, warned in October 2013 of Bioart's intrusion in negotiations with Venezuela for rice exports.
- His art can be described as kinetic art, photography, BioArt, liquid photography, flow-tography, nature photography, scientific photography, and motion photography.
- In recent years, he has developed the field of BioArt and was Chair of the Posthumanism theme and Executive Committee member for the 2009 International Symposium of Electronic Art.
- The exhibit has been considered thought-provoking BioArt, " encouraging viewers to think about bigger issues surrounding the ethical limits of art and the use of reproductive technologies ".
- The alleged middlemen in the report were Vignati and his siblings, whose firm, Bioart SA, was granted sole permission by the Argentinian government to export rice to Venezuela.
- Fedenar complained that Bioart was not even a rice producer, questioning how a firm founded five years ago with no rice and corn export experience could gain such a lucrative deal.
- The series is denominated by the artist as " Eletrografias e Fotografias com Fios de Cabelo para Futura Clonagem " ( Electrophotographs and Photographs with Human Hair for Future Cloning ), BioArt.
- The series is denominated by the artist Sergio Valle Duarte as " Eletrografias e Fotografias com Fios de Cabelo para Futura Clonagem " BioArt . ( Electrophotographs and Photographs with Human Hair for Future Cloning ).
- More Sentences： 1 2
"bioarchaeologist" in a sentence, "bioarchaeologists" in a sentence, "bioarchaeology" in a sentence, "bioarcheologists" in a sentence, "bioarray" in a sentence, "bioartificial" in a sentence, "bioartificial heart" in a sentence, "bioartificial liver" in a sentence, "bioartificial liver support system" in a sentence,