bioarchaeological in a sentence
- Bioarchaeological sexing of skeletons is not error-proof.
- Further bioarchaeological research using the Terry Collection was performed by Kristrina Schuler and J . Alyssa White of Auburn University in Alabama.
- In addition to ceramic and architectural data, bioarchaeological analysis has provided strong indications in transitions towards social inequality by AD 1100.
- A later bioarchaeological examination of sacrificed individuals from these contexts showed no significant differences between the skeletal stress markers of sacrificed versus non-sacrificed individuals.
- Accompanying individuals in the tumuli at Kerma are interpreted as wives sacrificed upon the death of the husband, but the bioarchaeological evidence does not support this archaeological conclusion.
- She currently serves a professor and director of the Center for Bioarchaeological Research, a unit within the School of Human Evolution and Social Change at Arizona State University ..
- The information presented at the meeting triggered a new surge of interest in the subject, with one of the major results being integration of bioarchaeological information on mummies with existing databases.
- Direct testing of bioarchaeological methods for sexing skeletons by comparing gendered names on coffin plates from the crypt at Christ Church, Spitalfields, London to the associated remains resulted in a 98 percent success rate.
- The Archaeology, Human Bioarchaeology, and Human Genetics modules supply the primary data on the Middle Holocene hunter-gatherers, while the Paleoenvironment and Ethnoarchaeology modules provide a broad interpretive framework for the bioarchaeological data.
- A bioarchaeological analysis of Neferefre's remains revealed that the king did not partake in strenuous works, died in his early twenties at between 20 and 23 years old and that he may have stood to in height.
- It's difficult to see bioarchaeological in a sentence .
- Bioarchaeological research provides information about health, paleodemography and activity patterns Bone chemistry permits a much better resolution of the spatial and temporal variability of diet and subsistence, which are also very important additional measures of mobility and social organization.
How can I put and write and define bioarchaeological in a sentence and how is the word bioarchaeological used in a sentence and examples? bioarchaeological造句, bioarchaeological造句, 用bioarchaeological造句, bioarchaeological meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.