big leg in a sentence
- That alone gives it a big leg up on the original GTOs.
- This gives them ( Houston Industries ) a big leg up,
- And we are not worried about showing off curves, or a big leg.
- This should be a big leg up for Down syndrome researchers,
- "He's got big legs, a big body, and you can't shoestring tackle him.
- Wake up, Baby, and get your big leg off of mine.
- Glaus stole second easily, taking advantage of Nelson's big leg kick.
- Jack Russell was clearly lbw to a big leg-break without scoring.
- Warne used to simply try to bowl big leg breaks without understanding the process.
- If the secretary says it's OK, that would give it a big leg up.
- It's difficult to see big leg in a sentence .
- Rodney Williams Georgia Tech 6-0 189 . . . Athlete with big leg; raw
- You have to have big legs, and a big trunk.
- "This gives them ( Houston Industries ) a big leg up, " he said.
- It takes big legs to carry the man they call " Big Country ."
- He's got these great, big legs and a huge butt.
- And once I saw Hoffman give me the big leg kick, I took off.
- :A T-Rex is structurally very similar to a 50 foot long crocodile with big legs.
- "Norm has that big leg kick, " noted Clemens.
- In " Big Leg Blues, " Mississippi John Hurt sings : " Some crave high yellow.
- He has some trouble holding runners now because he has a big leg kick in the stretch.
How can I put and write and define big leg in a sentence
and how is the word big leg used in a sentence and examples? big leg造句
, big leg造句
, 用big leg造句
, big leg meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.