bi in a sentence
- Many bis are monogamous for all or parts of their lives.
- Screenplay by Bi Feiyu, from the novel by Li Xiao.
- Toshima still prints bi-monthly newsletters in Chinese and English.
- He was diagnosed with a thing called bi-polar disorder.
- But the BIS played a more useful role for the Nazis.
- Several people took exception to my column on bi-lingualism.
- Details and timing of the BIS loan are still being negotiated.
- Brisbane : BIS Shrapnel hosts business briefing on " When is
- This is the latest installment of the bi-weekly column.
- You ( BI ) shouldn't ( EI ) have.
- At the end of each bi-strip is an electrode.
- A bi-partisan compromise version also went down to defeat.
- They're not bi enough for that to matter ."
- The paper said Chen and Wang denied Bi stole the money.
- Almost all Europeans are bi-lingual or tri-lingual.
- The remaining 503 kilos were exchanged with the BIS between depositories.
- BI avoids firm stance on Bambang's acquisition of Bank Alfa
- I know very well that most BI staff are generally good.
- Ignore rumors, bank deposits safe : BI chief, JAKARTA POST
- BI : So how long does it take to get redressal?
How can I put and write and define bi in a sentence
and how is the word bi used in a sentence and examples? 用bi造句
, bi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.