berth in a sentence
- Victories in the final three games would clinch a playoff berth.
- After that, he may crawl into his berth to rest.
- The Celtics can clinch a playoff berth with a victory tonight.
- Did you ever try to get dressed in an upper berth?
- Three Georgia sailors are campaigning for berths on the Olympic team.
- Three tankers are standing off the port and waiting to berth.
- Remember, though, there are 34 at-large berths.
- Shelby has clinched a berth in steer wrestling and chute dogging.
- Finally last month, Strug earned her second consecutive Olympic berth.
- They have clinched a tie for a wild-card berth.
- It's difficult to see berth in a sentence .
- But that playoff berth carries with it an invitation to Atlanta.
- But even that might not be enough for a postseason berth.
- Most other big insurers had also given Harlem a wide berth.
- They're nowhere near an NCAA tournament berth right now.
- Japan, as the host country, received an automatic berth.
- Japan as the host country will automatically get the sixth berth.
- Would the desire to gain a playoff berth encourage more cheating?
- "We probably won't get a playoff berth.
- That move might have cost the national team a qualifying berth.
- Denver earned this Super Bowl berth mostly by spreading the burden.
How can I put and write and define berth in a sentence
and how is the word berth used in a sentence and examples? berth造句
, berth meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.