berth alongside in a sentence
- Five days later, the ship shifted to a berth alongside a sunken Japanese cargo ship.
- No wonder PGA National's nastiest member gave Irwin a wide berth alongside the 16th fairway Thursday.
- Vessels of up to 70 tons could berth alongside the mill in the river, for loading and unloading.
- British selectors will choose between Davis and Baldock for the final 400 meter berth alongside Tim Benjamin and Daniel Caines.
- Shifting on 17 December 1945 to a berth alongside destroyer escort, " Barnegat " spent the remainder of 1945 there.
- The planned display of the vessels would have the Otama displayed out of the water, with the Wyuna in a wet berth alongside it.
- Lyttle vied for the right-back berth alongside French import Thierry Bonalair, and he left to pursue his career elsewhere at the end of the season.
- The resulting aircraft would be large enough to carry sufficient fuel to fly long distances and could berth alongside ships to take on more fuel.
- It will not berth alongside U . S . warships in Pearl Harbor, but will take part in a " sail past " off Waikiki Beach.
- The daily also singled out the play of Inter Milan striker Adriano, who earned a starting berth alongside Ronaldo for his stellar play in the Copa America.
- It's difficult to see berth alongside in a sentence .
- Officers from the Marine Harbour Division Task Force conducting an anti-theft operation saw the vessel enter the typhoon shelter and berth alongside Kwun Tong cargo loading area.
- When funding becomes available the Western Port Oberon Association has plans to display the vessel in a wet berth alongside the former Royal Australian Navy Oberon-class submarine HMAS Otama.
- On 2 January 1944, " Weight " shifted to a berth alongside the wreck of the former HMS " Thruster " off a nearby beach where she had gone aground.
- India scored a 63-run victory over England in a rain-interrupted match at Edgbaston _ which started Saturday and finished Sunday _ to ensure a Super Six berth alongside South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- Placed in the Reserve Squadron, Antisubmarine Squadron in Training, in January 1919, " Yacona " remained at New London into June, principally in a succession of berths alongside the State Pier there.
- Moored to the wreckage of the SS " Nirvo ", " Weight " performed salvage operations on that vessel through mid-November, before she shifted berths alongside the wrecks of " SS Irish Monarch " and " SS Silvano ".
How can I put and write and define berth alongside in a sentence and how is the word berth alongside used in a sentence and examples? berth alongside造句, berth alongside造句, 用berth alongside造句, berth alongside meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.