benzylic in a sentence
- Benzylic C-H bonds are oxidatively converted to carbonyl groups:
- Benzylic groups are related to allyl groups; both show enhanced reactivity.
- Some methods have also been developed to selectively fluorinate benzylic C H bonds.
- Benzylic and allylic are related in terms of structure, bond strength, and reactivity.
- It is a bifunctional molecule, featuring both vinyl and a benzylic chloride functional groups.
- Zinc chloride also activates benzylic and allylic halides towards substitution by weak nucleophiles such as alkenes:
- NovJ and NovK form a heterodimer of J2K2 which is the active form of this benzylic oxygenase.
- Despite nonlinearity in benzylic SN2 reactions, electron withdrawing groups could either accelerate or retard the reaction.
- Tile alkyl group R should be primary or methyl, and preferably should be allylic or benzylic.
- ST1C3 sulfates large benzylic alcohols such as 1-hydroxymethyl-pyrene to chemically reactive mutagenic sulpho conjugates.
- It's difficult to see benzylic in a sentence .
- A large number of stereoselective methods for benzylic and homobenzylic functionalization have been developed based on this property.
- Most esters are stable to Ni 2 B, except for benzylic, allylic and propargylic esters which are hydrogenlyzed:
- The major metabolic pathway is hypothesized as ester hydrolysis with subsequent conjugation of benzylic acid to form azoniaspironortropanol with glucuronic acid.
- Benzylic and even unactivated alcohols are also good substrates . 1, 2-Diols are cleaved by to dialdehydes or diketones.
- In similar fashion, ZnCl 2 promotes selective NaBH 3 CN reduction of tertiary, allylic or benzylic halides to the corresponding hydrocarbons.
- Next, the carbanion resulting from the benzylic hydrogen extraction performs a nucleophilic attack on the electrophilic carbonyl carbon of the amide group.
- Common methods for generating o-quinodimethanes include pyrolysis of benzocyclobutenes or stannanes, and reduction of ?, ?-ortho benzylic dibromides.
- Even an alkyl group ( with a benzylic hydrogen ) on an aromatic ring is oxidized, e . g . toluene to benzoic acid.
- Primary, secondary, and benzylic alcohols, also successfully react with nitriles in the presence of strong acids to form amides via the Ritter reaction.
- In fact, the sign of the charge and degree to which it develops will be affected by the substituent in the case of the benzylic system.
"benzylbenzoate" in a sentence, "benzylbutylphthalate" in a sentence, "benzylchloride" in a sentence, "benzylfentanyl" in a sentence, "benzylguanine" in a sentence, "benzylic hydrogens" in a sentence, "benzylidene" in a sentence, "benzylidene acetone" in a sentence, "benzylideneacetone" in a sentence,