benthic community in a sentence
- The chemistry component incorporates both bioavailability and potential effects on benthic community.
- Data are minimal on the benthic communities of which they are a part.
- The deepest community in the NPSG is the benthic community.
- In this area planktonic and benthic communities from both or the Atlantic Ocean merge.
- Ramping, the practice of gradually decreasing flows, allows the benthic community to migrate back.
- It is an amorphous shaped sponge that grows in flat, sometimes bulbous sheets in benthic communities.
- Wave energy as a predictor of coral reef benthic communities in the absence of local human impacts.
- These shifts in the benthic community have been linked to decreased biodiversity in areas surrounding tuna pens.
- Changes in benthic communities are typically quantified using a principle component analysis and classification ( Chapman, 1997 ).
- The benthic communities of the seafloor are diverse and dense, with up to 155, 000 animals found in.
- It's difficult to see benthic community in a sentence .
- Ahn's research interests include Antarctic marine glacier retreat on nearshore marine benthic communities around the King Sejong Station.
- A chemical score index ( CSI ) of the contaminant describes the magnitude of exposure relative to benthic community disturbance.
- A FOCE system for studies of deep-sea benthic communities ( designated dp-FOCE ) was developed by Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute.
- As a result, the sediment composition of the benthic communities surrounding tuna pens is shifted, with increased organic material and nutrient concentrations.
- In addition, two marine sites in Port Foster have collectively been designated Antarctic Specially Protected Area 145, to protect their benthic communities.
- Aside from the large numbers of organisms actually consumed by the walrus, its foraging has a large peripheral impact on benthic communities.
- The Pectinidae play an extremely important role in many benthic communities and exhibit a wide range of shell shape, sizes, sculpture, and culture.
- This ability is of great importance for both convenience and safety, and also reduces the environmental impact of divers on fragile benthic communities.
- The major interest in " Tarebia granifera " outside Asia today is its invasive ability and its impact on indigenous benthic communities in colonized waterbodies.
- It conducted surveys by a variety of methods, mainly electronic, mapping the presence of benthic communities in a number of areas, including the Firth of Lorn.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"benthic" in a sentence, "benthic algae" in a sentence, "benthic animal" in a sentence, "benthic aquatic population" in a sentence, "benthic boundary layer" in a sentence, "benthic diatom" in a sentence, "benthic ecology" in a sentence, "benthic ecosystems" in a sentence, "benthic environment" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define benthic community in a sentence and how is the word benthic community used in a sentence and examples? benthic community造句, benthic community造句, 用benthic community造句, benthic community meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.