beneficiary in a sentence
- The referrals said the Clintons were potential beneficiaries of illegal activity.
- But that seems far too Scroogelike when the beneficiaries are nonprofits.
- The Chelsea, Mass . school system has been one beneficiary.
- In fact, the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action are women.
- The clearest beneficiary of the Rams'move is the Raiders.
- The most spectacular beneficiaries, he thinks, were the insects.
- For the most affluent beneficiaries, premiums would more than triple.
- Supports efforts to increase Medicare beneficiaries participation in managed care groups.
- _What burden does the program place on non-beneficiaries?
- Beneficiaries would contribute $ 71 billion through higher premiums and deductibles.
- It's difficult to see beneficiary in a sentence .
- Life insurance policies pay benefits to your beneficiaries at your death.
- Los Angeles County alone accounts for 1.7 million beneficiaries.
- About three million Medicare beneficiaries are in HMO's today.
- Medicare beneficiaries should be rewarded for reporting fraud to the government.
- Twice, with free safety Merton Hanks serving as the beneficiary.
- About 10 percent of Medicare beneficiaries nationwide have taken the deal.
- It could be expanded to authorize payments to other federal beneficiaries.
- Seabrook hopes to become one of the beneficiaries of that unity.
- Both sides, the benefactor and beneficiary, were equally needy.
- Xerox " will be a beneficiary of that,"
"beneficially interested" in a sentence, "beneficially owned" in a sentence, "beneficials" in a sentence, "beneficiaries" in a sentence, "beneficiarios" in a sentence, "beneficiary bank" in a sentence, "beneficiary certificate" in a sentence, "beneficiary certificates" in a sentence, "beneficiary countries" in a sentence,