beneficiary countries in a sentence
- Through the Proclamation issued today, President Clinton designated all 24 countries as CBTPA Beneficiary Countries.
- It was attended by more than 700 politicians from the beneficiary countries of the Marshall Plan.
- A National Focal Point is responsible for the overall management of programmes in each beneficiary country.
- Debt relief has also allowed beneficiary countries to reduce their debt service and to increase social spending.
- Menendez said, and his information suggests none is a prospective first-round beneficiary country . _ _ _=
- Norway will also expand its cooperation with the beneficiary countries in the area of justice and home affairs.
- DANIDA, DAMCO and Maersk have continuously covered the freight costs of medicine and equipment sent to GMAs beneficiary countries.
- The Venezuelan and Mexican governments also agreed to continue providing financing for trade and development projects in the beneficiary countries.
- That is why most of the preparatory and implementation work is done through the EU Delegations in the beneficiary countries.
- Twinning provides the framework for administrations and semi-public organisations in the beneficiary countries to work with their counterparts in Member States.
- It's difficult to see beneficiary countries in a sentence .
- To ensure that the relief is translated into poverty reduction, the beneficiary countries must continue with their economic, social and governance reforms,
- In March 2004, President Bush designated Algeria a beneficiary country for duty-free treatment under the Generalized System of Preferences ( GSP ).
- The twenty-four current beneficiaries of the Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act ( CBERA ) were potentially eligible to be declared CBTPA Beneficiary Countries.
- The Asian beneficiary countries include Malaysia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Last year, Malaysia was the top beneficiary of the GSP program, accounting for 28 percent of total GSP imports from all 145 beneficiary countries.
- Between 2000 and 2010, TAIEX mobilised almost 50, 000 Member State experts to participate in 11, 500 events reaching 325, 000 officials from beneficiary countries.
- The CBTPA authorized the President to designate individual countries as being " Beneficiary Countries " in order to receive the enhanced trade benefits available under the Act.
- Since that very first call to donor countries, the DMFAS Programme has been financed through regular UNCTAD budget, contribution from the beneficiary countries and contribution from donor countries.
- He envisaged a two-level membership, the other being non-beneficiary countries like the US which was being represented here by Deputy Treasury Secretary Lawrence H . Summers, and Japan.
- With debt relief approved for these countries, Wolfensohn and Koehler said in their statement that " the beneficiary countries must continue with their economic, social and governance reforms ."
"beneficiarios" in a sentence, "beneficiary" in a sentence, "beneficiary bank" in a sentence, "beneficiary certificate" in a sentence, "beneficiary certificates" in a sentence, "beneficiary country" in a sentence, "beneficiary fund" in a sentence, "beneficiary interest" in a sentence, "beneficiary living" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define beneficiary countries in a sentence and how is the word beneficiary countries used in a sentence and examples? beneficiary countries造句, beneficiary countries造句, 用beneficiary countries造句, beneficiary countries meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.