beneficially in a sentence
- Krulak said that gap had always existed, necessarily and beneficially.
- This beneficially masks some of the warming caused by increased greenhouse gases.
- Perhaps ( the wrong version of ) the article could beneficially be protected.
- We try to use the time more beneficially.
- Usually steels are beneficially treated with plasma nitriding.
- As such, all areas of child development are interconnected and work together beneficially.
- It ceases to exist whenever that gap is filled by someone becoming beneficially entitled.
- So the relationship continued beneficially for both.
- Tiffany currently beneficially owns about 45 percent of Little Switzerland's outstanding common stock.
- :The whole article could beneficially be copyedited to remove similar cases of dubious phrasing.
- It's difficult to see beneficially in a sentence .
- Some cuttings are being beneficially reused.
- They beneficially own 3.64 million Class B shares, about 13 percent of that class.
- Providence Capital beneficially owns 11, 100 shares and options to buy another 40, 000 shares.
- But I think American interests should beneficially impress upon them the need to clean up the situation.
- Can you cite one example where this has worked beneficially at diminishing crime, at diminishing hatred?
- McWalter often cites this as evidence that it is possible for backbenchers to get laws beneficially amended.
- E-mentoring programs also impact beneficially on the motivation of the youth pursuing post highschool studies.
- This medication stops the growth of the bacteria and fungus and beneficially dries out the ear canal.
- This holding company is beneficially owned by Farmer ( 90 % ) and Petrie ( 10 % ).
- Medications aimed at the systemic system may affect the expression of those local systems, beneficially or adversely.
"beneficial to health" in a sentence, "beneficial use" in a sentence, "beneficial use of waters" in a sentence, "beneficial weed" in a sentence, "beneficial weeds" in a sentence, "beneficially affect" in a sentence, "beneficially entitled" in a sentence, "beneficially interested" in a sentence, "beneficially owned" in a sentence,