beneficial to health in a sentence
- Even better, they have recently been found to be especially beneficial to health.
- From England it been realised that swimming in the sea was especially beneficial to health.
- Varenets prepared in the traditional way is considered beneficial to health as it contains probiotic microbes.
- The waters are rich in iron and other salts and were believed to have many properties beneficial to health.
- It contains many minerals not found in ordinary sugar and is considered beneficial to health in traditional Ayurvedic medicine.
- In a further complication, some studies indicate that exposure to low levels of radiation could actually be beneficial to health.
- In fact, yogurt and cheese that contain live cultures of " S . thermophilus " are thought to be beneficial to health.
- A Plateful of Medicine More and more foods in the shops come with additives that the manufacturers say are beneficial to health.
- There are two types of unsaturated oils : mono-and poly-unsaturated fats both of which are recognized as beneficial to health in contrast to saturated fats.
- McEwen's work offers clues to how stressful experience might eventually translate into physical illness, and how treatments that reduce stress might prove beneficial to health.
- It's difficult to see beneficial to health in a sentence .
- Although this sounds beneficial to health, the ban actually freed mercury ( II ) nitrate to be used as a detonator in the then ongoing war.
- Husin, who has been in the business for the past 10 years, said the Chinese dried sea cucumber was beneficial to health when made into soup.
- I'm not asking for medical advice, just what journals say what makes laughter beneficial to health . new 01 : 10, 10 March 2012 ( UTC)
- Nonetheless, all forms of garlic-- raw, cooked, dried and powdered, and extracted in oil or water-- contain some sulfur compounds that tests indicate are beneficial to health.
- He suggested that wearing clothing might be a cause of tuberculosis, and theorized that the rays of the sun were beneficial to health because they contained metals.
- "' Luftkurort "', literally meaning'air spa', is a title given to towns or cities in Germany which are health resorts which have a climate and air quality which is considered beneficial to health and recovery.
- Xenophon ( 431-351 BC ) and Plato ( 429-347 BC ) both praised the moderate use of wine as beneficial to health and happiness, but both were critical of drunkenness, which appears to have become a problem.
- In November 2011, the EU Commission published its decision in favour of oat beta-glucans with regard to Article 14 of the EC Regulation on the labelling of foodstuffs with nutrition and health claim statements permitting oat beta-glucan to be described as beneficial to health.
- :Further to this, from the US FDA : " Health fraud is the deceptive sale or advertising of products that claim to be effective against medical conditions or otherwise beneficial to health, but which have not been proven safe and effective for those purposes ".
- Judging from the sometimes conflicting reports recently presented at a scientific conference, experts in the field seem to be having the devil's own time sorting out which fats and oils and how much of them are likely to be most beneficial to health and at the same time acceptable to consumers and food producers.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"beneficial state bank" in a sentence, "beneficial stockholder" in a sentence, "beneficial tariff" in a sentence, "beneficial title" in a sentence, "beneficial to" in a sentence, "beneficial use" in a sentence, "beneficial use of waters" in a sentence, "beneficial weed" in a sentence, "beneficial weeds" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define beneficial to health in a sentence and how is the word beneficial to health used in a sentence and examples? beneficial to health造句, beneficial to health造句, 用beneficial to health造句, beneficial to health meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.