beneficial results in a sentence
- Cooperation with CSA Czechoslovak Airlines had already produced mutually beneficial results.
- These celebrity endorsements result in beneficial results for the product or brand.
- Three of the studies show that there are statistically significant beneficial results.
- Our business combination will provide a mutually beneficial result.
- Rinsing the pasta also produced no beneficial results.
- Dance therapy is found to have beneficial results on children who have been abused.
- The storm surge damaged fisheries and inland waterways, but there was one unexpected beneficial result.
- An internet-version of this training has also been shown to have significant beneficial results.
- Adam Smith famously argued that an invisible hand of self-interest guides markets to beneficial results.
- Thus, any system of disrupting such pattern has to be practiced consistently to produce beneficial results.
- It's difficult to see beneficial results in a sentence .
- Dapsone and rebamipide have been shown, in small studies, to have beneficial results for mucocutaneous lesions.
- He has a very pragmatic, creative attitude, recognising that factual error can still produce beneficial results.
- Other judgments yield more beneficial results when made at the level beyond what may be readily available as fact.
- The richness of nature deities or their epithets ( ahtu ) brings about the beneficial result of life / food.
- The Popples tend to make the kids activities go out of hand, but with beneficial results by the end.
- Fried said, but with beneficial results : the site's traffic is now distributed more evenly through the day.
- I think this would be a beneficial result; we could all go back to the article space where we belong.
- Group decision support systems ( GDSS ) that enable the knowledge management community of practice to assure sustainable mutually-beneficial results.
- In particular, a clinical study of 1, 000 cases of lymphedema treated with microsurgery from 1973 to 2006 showed beneficial results.
- Small and promising human trials have shown no serious side effects and beneficial results, but they were too small to generalize conclusions.
"beneficial organism" in a sentence, "beneficial owner" in a sentence, "beneficial ownership" in a sentence, "beneficial power" in a sentence, "beneficial relationship" in a sentence, "beneficial right" in a sentence, "beneficial state bank" in a sentence, "beneficial stockholder" in a sentence, "beneficial tariff" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define beneficial results in a sentence and how is the word beneficial results used in a sentence and examples? beneficial results造句, beneficial results造句, 用beneficial results造句, beneficial results meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.