beatrice may hutton in a sentence
- Beatrice May Hutton was born in 1893 and educated at Rockhampton Grammar School.
- From 1913 to 1916, he accepted Beatrice May Hutton as his articled pupil.
- The Rudd Residence also has the potential to yield information about the work of Beatrice May Hutton, the first woman admitted to the Queensland Institute of Architects and probably the first woman admitted to an architectural institute in Australia.
- From 1920 to 1935 Chambers formed another Brisbane partnership with E M Ford as Chambers and Ford and practised in Sydney from 1931 to 1934 with a pioneer woman architect from Queensland, Beatrice May Hutton ( 1893-1990 ).
- It's difficult to see beatrice may hutton in a sentence .
"beatrice marshoff" in a sentence, "beatrice martin" in a sentence, "beatrice mary blackwood" in a sentence, "beatrice mary victoria feodore" in a sentence, "beatrice matumbo shellukindo" in a sentence, "beatrice medicine" in a sentence, "beatrice milhazes" in a sentence, "beatrice miller" in a sentence, "beatrice mills" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define beatrice may hutton in a sentence and how is the word beatrice may hutton used in a sentence and examples? beatrice may hutton造句, beatrice may hutton造句, 用beatrice may hutton造句, beatrice may hutton meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.