beatrice lillie in a sentence
- The production starred, among others, Beatrice Lillie and Jack Haley.
- As a satirist, she was compared with Beatrice Lillie and Fanny Brice.
- The show's producers originally sought comic actress Beatrice Lillie in the Diller role.
- In 1954 Carpenter appeared in London in " An Evening with Beatrice Lillie ".
- The show starred Beatrice Lillie and Jack Haley and had songs by Howard Dietz and Arthur Schwartz.
- They starred Gertrude Lawrence, Jack Buchanan, Beatrice Lillie, Stanley Holloway, and Jessie Matthews.
- It was directed by Alexander Leftwich and starred Beatrice Lillie, Ernest Truex, and Constance Carpenter.
- She made her Broadway debut in 1944 with Beatrice Lillie in " Seven Lively Arts ."
- Musical theater saw stars such as Ethel Merman, Beatrice Lillie, Mary Martin, and Gertrude Lawrence.
- Other patrons of Cromwell's life masks included Broadway actresses Lilyan Tashman, Katharine Cornell, and Beatrice Lillie.
- It's difficult to see beatrice lillie in a sentence .
- The following year, the same team contributed three songs and a sketch for the 1957 Ziegfeld Follies starring Beatrice Lillie.
- Le Gallienne was also involved for some time with actresses Tallulah Bankhead, Beatrice Lillie and Laurette Taylor during that time.
- Georges debut was with Beatrice Lillie, Gordon Jenkins and his orchestra, 23 dancers and was hosted by George Abbott.
- Built in 1902, the former Town Hall has a rich history of entertaining audiences with such legendary performers as Beatrice Lillie.
- When Lawrence boarded the plane, she discovered that she, Ernest Hemingway and Beatrice Lillie were among the few passengers without diplomatic passports.
- For her contributions to film, in 1960 Beatrice Lillie was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6404 Hollywood Blvd.
- She painted portraits of presidents Herbert Hoover and Warren G . Harding, author Anne Morrow Lindbergh, and actors Charlie Chaplin and Beatrice Lillie.
- Two of Lawrence's closest friends, No雔 Coward and Beatrice Lillie, were approached regarding the rights to portray them in the film.
- After seeing " An Evening with Beatrice Lillie ", critic Ronald Barker wrote, " Other generations may have their Mistinguett and their Marie Lloyd.
- Scott acted on the London stage, appearing in " An Evening with Beatrice Lillie " at the Globe Theatre, replacing the departed Constance Carpenter.
"beatrice kyle" in a sentence, "beatrice lamwaka" in a sentence, "beatrice lascaris di tenda" in a sentence, "beatrice leseur" in a sentence, "beatrice letters" in a sentence, "beatrice long visitor holy dance" in a sentence, "beatrice lorenzin" in a sentence, "beatrice mandelman" in a sentence, "beatrice maria da ricci" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define beatrice lillie in a sentence and how is the word beatrice lillie used in a sentence and examples? beatrice lillie造句, beatrice lillie造句, 用beatrice lillie造句, beatrice lillie meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.