be on stream in a sentence
- Tajuddin said Janamanjung, an important project in the electricity industry, must be on stream by June 2001.
- Several additions were made in 1947, in preparation for a major increase in plant capacity planned to be on stream by 1950.
- "Sunrise was supposed to be on stream in 2004; now it's 2009, with a question mark, " said Rob Millhouse, a company spokesman.
- Based on the initial plan, the two projects are to be on stream in 1999 . The output will be distributed to local downstream producers and to China, India and Asean markets.
- By the beginning of 2008, phases 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 have been brought to production and by the end of 2008, phases 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 will be on stream.
- Lim said the plant, which is expected to be on stream by the second quarter of next year, would enable Metal Reclamation to increase annual production capacity from 36, 000 tonnes to 70, 000 tonnes of pure lead and lead alloy.
- His single will be on stream across the united states on PBS in 2017 and it was just release ! he pushed up the date from what i saw also it is stated that " Concert tours are probably notable if they have received significant coverage in multiple independent reliable sources.
- It's difficult to see be on stream in a sentence .