be at ease in a sentence
- Lay your head to my lap, and be at ease.
- He never seemed to be at ease with himself and others.
- Todd Smith said his father could be at ease just about anywhere.
- Until we get something set up, I will not be at ease.
- I will not be at ease until its on the ground in Kansas.
- Doohan seems to be at ease with this track,
- How the hell can he be at ease?
- "We can't be at ease until their safety is assured.
- The idea was to create an atmosphere where the invitee would be at ease.
- You want to be at ease.
- It's difficult to see be at ease in a sentence .
- I want the Americans to be at ease and to know that no abnormality will occur.
- Boyd has shown himself to be at ease with a startling diversity of settings and subjects.
- That was just her nature _ it was very hard for her to be at ease.
- "We can't be at ease until their safety is assured,"
- What signs have you given me that I can be at ease with you in my house?
- Compared with his English counterpart, Norman at least can be at ease because doctors located his problem.
- The world could be ending, and Henry Thomas would still joke and be at ease with his teammates.
- It's taken time for everyone to be at ease, which you have to have ."
- The markets should be at ease knowing that there will be a reasonable and legal transfer of power free,
- Sarah particularly began to be at ease in going back and forth between Paiute and European-American culture.
"be at cross purposes" in a sentence, "be at cross-purposes" in a sentence, "be at dinner" in a sentence, "be at drill" in a sentence, "be at drill on the playground" in a sentence, "be at ease with" in a sentence, "be at enmity with" in a sentence, "be at fault" in a sentence, "be at feud with" in a sentence,