bathypelagic in a sentence
- Bathypelagic fishes are not normally found below 3, 000 metres.
- In this way they are closer to mesopelagic fishes than bathypelagic fishes.
- The behaviour of bathypelagic fish can be contrasted with the behaviour of mesopelagic fish.
- Stomach analysis has also shown that the diet consists mostly of pelagic or bathypelagic organisms.
- Bathypelagic zone : 1000m-4000m 4.
- He was the first to demonstrate that bathypelagic lifeforms rather than bottom-dwelling organisms.
- Their regular habitat is mesopelagic to bathypelagic.
- It and the mesopelagic and bathypelagic zones at a depth of, but usually occurs below.
- Still deeper down the water column, below 1000 metres, are found the bathypelagic fishes.
- As they mature, the young begin their gradual descent to the mesopelagic and eventually bathypelagic zones.
- It's difficult to see bathypelagic in a sentence .
- The bathypelagic and abyssopelagic zones are aphotic, meaning that no light penetrates this area of the ocean.
- 90 % of the ocean lies in the bathypelagic ( aphotic ) zone into which no light penetrates.
- This species is presumed to live out its entire life in the open ocean, at bathypelagic zone.
- Like other oneirodids, " T . pugnax " is a bathypelagic fish with a bioluminescent lure.
- Zones which vary according to their depth include the epipelagic, mesopelagic, bathypelagic, abyssopelagic, and hadopelagic zones.
- Deep-sea organisms generally inhabit bathypelagic ( 1000 4000m deep ) and abyssopelagic ( 4000 6000m deep ) zones.
- The dominant bathypelagic fishes are small bristlemouth and anglerfish; fangtooth, viperfish, daggertooth and barracudina are also common.
- The "'Mesopelagic "'( aphotic bathypelagic below, where there is no light at all.
- They are associated with hydrothermal vents and cold seeps at bathypelagic depths in the East Pacific and West Atlantic Ocean.
- It has a worldwide distribution in tropical and subtropical waters, in the mesopelagic and bathypelagic zones at a depth of.
"bathynomus" in a sentence, "bathynomus giganteus" in a sentence, "bathyomphalus" in a sentence, "bathyomphalus contortus" in a sentence, "bathyotica" in a sentence, "bathypelagic fauna" in a sentence, "bathypelagic fish" in a sentence, "bathypelagic fishes" in a sentence, "bathypelagic organism" in a sentence,