bathymetric chart in a sentence
- A bathymetric chart does show marine topology accurately.
- A general bathymetric chart was completed in 2006.
- Bathymetric charts are designed to present accurate, measurable description and visual presentation of the submerged terrain.
- In an ideal case, the joining of a bathymetric chart and topographic map of the same datum.
- A "'bathymetric chart "'is the submerged equivalent of an above-water topographic map.
- Moore ( 1964 ) was the first geologist to interpret such features depicted on a United States Navy bathymetric chart.
- Thus the topographic map's mountains have the greatest values while the bathymetric chart's greatest depths have the greatest values.
- The topographic data supplied by the General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans ( GEBCO ), however, shows a sea depth of.
- The mapping of the sea floor started by using isobaths and early bathymetric charts of shelf topography provided the first insight into seafloor morphology.
- Simply put, the bathymetric chart is intended to show the land if overlying waters were removed in exactly the same manner as the topographic map.
- It's difficult to see bathymetric chart in a sentence .
- Jeanne d'Arc " on out-dated bathymetric charts and which was once thought to represent a local exposure of basement rocks similar to the Virgin Rocks.
- He undertakes pre and post Hydrographic Surveys for dredging requirements and has a data bank of over 1150 bathymetric charts, which are made available to the users on payment.
- They are used at a variety of scales, from large-scale engineering drawings and architectural plans, through topographic maps and bathymetric charts, up to continental-scale maps.
- The " Hillary Canyon ", an undersea feature in the Ross Sea appears on the General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans, which is published by the International Hydrographic Organization.
- The name was changed to " Von Drygalski " in November 1995, in agreement with the General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans Sub-Committee on Undersea Feature Names, but was changed back to Drygalski Basin by ACUF in June 2003.
- The International Bathymetric Chart of the Southern Ocean ( IBCSO ) Version 1.0 A new bathymetric compilation covering circum Antarctic waters . " Geophysical Research Letters ", " 40 " ( 12 ), pp . 3111 3117.
- Some scientists were initially skeptical that such an error could exist, since a signature was present in various global terrain data sets, such as the bathymetric data from the General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans, which reported an elevation of over the location of Sandy Island.
- At one time different data collection methods and standards were used in collecting hydrographic data for maritime safety and for scientific or engineering bathymetric charts, but increasingly, with the aid of improved collection techniques and computer processing, the data is collected under one standard and extracted for specific use.
"bathymargarites symplector" in a sentence, "bathymaster" in a sentence, "bathymaster signatus" in a sentence, "bathymeter" in a sentence, "bathymetric" in a sentence, "bathymetric charts" in a sentence, "bathymetric contour" in a sentence, "bathymetric data" in a sentence, "bathymetric high" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define bathymetric chart in a sentence and how is the word bathymetric chart used in a sentence and examples? bathymetric chart造句, bathymetric chart造句, 用bathymetric chart造句, bathymetric chart meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.