basic ration in a sentence
- We have been delivering a very basic ration, mostly wheat,
- In 1991 budgetary constraints forced UNBRO to reduce this basic ration to 2027 calories per person per day.
- "We're so shackled by road and air transport problems that we can't even deliver enough food for the refugees'basic ration ."
- Housemates on the poor side would live off basic rations and would only have the use of the outside toilet and shower.
- Serbs have also denied passage to U . N . supply convoys to the enclave, forcing peacekeepers to survive on basic rations.
- But the family had stored water and squirreled away some basic rations to cook at sunset each day to break the Ramadan fast.
- "It's of really major importance to the Iraqi people, because it provides a basic ration to millions of people who might otherwise starve ."
- Funds would be used to meet operating costs, including fuel, repair of broken vehicles, pumps for supplying water and allowances and basic rations for rangers.
- The Red Cross also oversees distribution of food to refugees staying with local families, providing a 30-day supply of basic rations to each registered refugee.
- The World Food Program has asked for $ 4 million to get food in place and provide basic rations for 10 weeks, spokesman Trevor Rowe said Thursday.
- It's difficult to see basic ration in a sentence .
- Serbs have also denied passage of U . N . resupply convoys, slashing the levels of fresh food and fuel and forcing peacekeepers to survive on basic rations.
- These men-estimated to be somewhere around 30, 000 in numbers, had to report to a police station every week, where they could claim very basic rations of food.
- Housemates passed the task but the money earned for the shopping was taken away due to persistent rule breaking and they were placed on basic rations until further notice.
- Serbs have also denied passage of U . N . resupply convoys to the enclave, slashing the levels of fresh food and fuel and forcing peacekeepers to survive on basic rations.
- Failure to win the task resulted in no budget at all that week, and they would be required to use basic rations such as rice and vegetables supplied by Big Brother.
- He nevertheless greatly improved the common soldiers'conditions by making the basic ration allowance of bread, potatoes and meat free, and also reduced other stoppages e . g . that for hospital care.
- Rebel Serbs have also denied passage of U . N . resupply convoys to the enclave, leaving the Dutch peacekeepers short of fresh food, fuel and electricity and forcing them to survive on basic rations.
- On Day 56, after she continued to break the " Big Brother " rules, the House was told that they would not be performing a weekly shopping task and would receive only basic rations the following week.
- As a cantini鑢e, she sold food and drink to supplement soldiers'monotonous basic rations, staying with them at their camp and marching with them on operations, and since she was a nurse, she had to be present immediately after battles to care for the wounded.
- Castaway owns the worldwide rights to " Survivor, " the show which strands 16 ordinary people in a remote location, forces them to compete for basic rations, then vote each other out of the camp one by one until a war council is formed to choose the last survivor from the final two.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"basic rate of leave" in a sentence, "basic rate of tax" in a sentence, "basic rate tax" in a sentence, "basic rating life" in a sentence, "basic rating lifetime" in a sentence, "basic raw material" in a sentence, "basic reaction" in a sentence, "basic read" in a sentence, "basic reader" in a sentence,